How to configure the product attributes in the purchase module?
You can configure the product attributes very easily with Metro purchase management system. To set you need to do this following steps:
To create the product attributes in Metro ERP's Purchase App, follow these steps:
1) Once logged in, navigate to the "Purchase" module by clicking on its icon in the main dashboard or by using the application menu.
2) Once logged in, navigate to the "Purchase" module by clicking on its icon in the main dashboard or by using the application menu.
3) Inside the Product Attributes, you will see “List of Attributes”.
4) Click on the CREATE button to add a new Attributes to the database. On the screen, the New Attributes form page will appear. You must complete the following fields on the form:
5) By selecting the SAVE button after filling out all the fields with the required data, you may verify the Attributes. Along with other Attributes already in existence, the saved Attributes will be shown.
To get more details on how to use the Purchase module, please do contact us email@example.com