How to configure the Product Categories in the purchase module?
You can configure the Product Categories very easily with Metro purchase management system. To set you need to do this following steps:
To create the Product Categories in Metro ERP's Purchase App, follow these steps:
1) Once logged in, navigate to the "Purchase" module by clicking on its icon in the main dashboard or by using the application menu.
2) Once logged in, navigate to the "Purchase" module by clicking on its icon in the main dashboard or by using the application menu.
3) Inside the Product Categories, you will see “List of Product Categories”.
4) Click on the CREATE button to add a new Product Categories to the database. On the screen, the New Product Categories form page will appear. You must complete the following fields on the form:
5) By selecting the SAVE button after filling out all the fields with the required data, you may verify the Product Categories. Along with other Product Categories already in existence, the saved Product Categories will be shown.
To get more details on how to use the Purchase module, please do contact us firstname.lastname@example.org