How replenishment process works?
To view replenishment process works in Metro ERP's Inventory App, follow these steps:
1) Go to the "Inventory" module by clicking on its icon in the main dashboard or using the application menu.
2) Inside the Inventory module, look for the "Operations" menu, then navigate to "Replenishment." This is where you can view the working of replenishment process.
3) You configure reordering rules for products in your inventory. These rules define the minimum stock level at which you need to reorder a product.
4) Metro ERP continuously monitors the stock levels of your products based on the reordering rules you've defined. It checks if the on-hand quantity falls below the minimum level set in the reordering rule.
5) When the on-hand quantity of a product falls below the defined minimum stock level, Metro ERP automatically suggests creating purchase orders to replenish the stock.
6) This is where the replenishment process works in Metro ERP's Inventory modules.
To get more information about replenishment process, please do contact us at email@example.com