How do I change the header of my website without coding?
Configuring your website's URL and domain name in Metro ERP is a straightforward process. Follow these steps to get started:
1) Log in to your admin panel.
2) Navigate to the "Website" module within Metro.
3) Click on " Go to Website " button
4) Click on " Edit " on the top-left corner and start editing your website.
5) Click on any place of header and in the right side, from " Style " section, you will see template option. From the dropdown select your favorite header.
6) Next, a pop-up will be opened which will ask your confirmation for changes. Click on " OK ".
7) Click on " Save " button on the top-right corner.
To get more details on how to use the Website Builder, please do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org