How can I configure the Units of Measure in the purchase module?
You can configure the Units of Measure very easily with Metro purchase management system. To set you need to do this following steps:
To create the Units of Measure in Metro ERP's Purchase App, follow these steps:
1) Once logged in, navigate to the "Purchase" module by clicking on its icon in the main dashboard or by using the application menu.
2) Once logged in, navigate to the "Purchase" module by clicking on its icon in the main dashboard or by using the application menu.
3) Inside the Units of Measure, you will see “List of Units of Measure”.
4) Click on the CREATE button to add a new Units of Measure to the database. On the screen, the New Units of Measure form page will appear. You must complete the following fields on the form:
5) By selecting the SAVE button after filling out all the fields with the required data, you may verify the Units of Measure . Along with other Units of Measure already in existence, the saved Units of Measure will be shown.
To get more details on how to use the Purchase module, please do contact us firstname.lastname@example.org