How can I view the total purchase orders created last month?
To view the total purchase orders created last month in the Purchase app of Metro ERP, you can follow these steps:
1) Open the Purchase app from the Metro ERP main menu.
2) Go to the "Purchase Orders" section.
3) Look for the filters or search options available in the Purchase Orders list view.
4) Find the filter or search criteria that allows you to specify the date range.
5) Set the filter or search criteria to target the previous month.
For example, you can set the "Creation Date" filter to be within the range of the first day of the previous month and the last day of the previous month.
Alternatively, you may have a specific filter option for "Last Month" or "Previous Month" that you can select.
6) Apply the filter or search criteria to update the list of Purchase Orders accordingly.
7) The displayed list will now show the purchase orders created within the specified date range, which corresponds to the previous month.
8) You can check the total count or perform further analysis or actions on the filtered Purchase Orders as needed.
By using the available filters or search options, you can easily retrieve and view the total purchase orders created during the previous month in the Purchase app of Metro ERP.
To get more details on how to use the Purchase module, please do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org