How can I set different prices for a single product when purchasing from different vendors in Metro?
1) Go to the Configuration menu and select "Vendor Price List."
2) Click on the create button to begin adding a new price list.
3) Enter the vendor details, including their name and relevant information.
4) Specify the product for which you want to set a different price.
5) Include additional details such as lead time, price, validity, and any other relevant information.
6) Save the changes to create the vendor price list.
Once the vendor price list is set up, the system will automatically apply the defined price when purchasing the product from that particular vendor. This way, you can easily manage different prices for the same product based on your vendors' offerings.
To get more details on how to use the Purchase module, please do contact us at email@example.com