How do I setup blog tag categories?
Configuring your website's URL and domain name in Metro ERP is a straightforward process. Follow these steps to get started:
1) Log in to your admin panel.
2) Navigate to the "Website" module within Metro.
Navigate to the website builder module. You can find this module in the "Website" section.
3) Click on "Configuration" and then select "Blogs >> Blog Tags Categories."
4) Inside the Blog Tags Categories., you will see “List of Blog Tags Categories.”. Click on "Create" button
5) Click on the CREATE button to add a new Categories to the database. On the screen, the New Tag Categories form Tags Categories will appear. You must complete the following fields on the form:
6) By selecting the SAVE button after filling out all the fields with the required data, you may verify the tag categories. Along with other categories already in existence, the saved tag will be shown.
To get more details on how to use the Website Builder, please do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org