How can I enable and configure support for multiple languages on my website?
With Metro ERP, setting the default language for your website is a straightforward process. Follow these steps to ensure your website communicates effectively with your audience:
1) Log in to your admin panel.
2) Navigate to the "Website" module within Metro.
3) Click on "Configuration" and then select "Settings."
4) Under the "Languages" section, you can choose the default language that best suits your target audience.
5) You can able to select multiple languages from the website section.
5) Save your settings, and your website will now display content in the selected multiple languages.
To get more details on how to use the Website Builder, please do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org