How do I configure put-away rules in inventory application?
A putaway rule is a configuration in the Metro ERP Inventory Management module that specifies the logic and standards for automatically deciding where new products should be stored or put away in the warehouse.
1) Log in to your Metro ERP system using your credentials.
2) Navigate to the Inventory Module.
3) Click on Configuration and then select ‘Putaway Rules’.
4) Click on ‘Create’ button.
5) Fill in the details and click the 'Save' button.
To configure put-away rules in inventory, please do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org