How to add a debit note in Accounting App?
To add a debit note in Metro ERP's Accounting App, follow these steps:
1) Navigate to the Accounting Module:
- Click on the 'Accounting' module
2) Access Customer Invoices:
- In the left sidebar or top menu, click on 'Customer Invoices.’
3) Open the Existing Customer Invoice:
- Locate and open the customer invoice to which you want to add a debit note.
4) Add a Debit Note:
- Inside the customer invoice, click a button ‘Add Debit Note’ button.
5) Specify Debit Note Details:
- Fill in the details for the debit note, including the reason for issuing it and any adjustments needed.
6) Save the Debit Note:
- After filling in the details, save the debit note.
To get more details to add a debit note please do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org