How to create product variants in sales application?
To create product variants in Metro ERP's Sales App, follow these steps:
1) Go to the "Sales" module by clicking on its icon in the main dashboard or using the application menu.
2) Inside the Sales module, find the "Products" menu. This is where you manage your products.
3) Click on the "Create" button to create a new product template.
4) A product template is a general category that defines the common attributes of the product.
5) Enter a name for the product template.
6) Set the product type (e.g., Stockable Product, Consumable, Service).
7) Configure other details like product category, sale and purchase information, etc.
8) Navigate to the "Variants" tab and create variants by clicking on 'Add a line.'
9) Choose the attribute by which you want to create variants (e.g., Size, Color).
10) Define the attribute values (e.g., Small, Medium, Large).
11) Application will create product variants based on the selected attribute values.
12) Once you've configured the variants and their details, save the product template.