How to create a bill from the purchase order?
To create a bill from the purchase order in Metro ERP's Purchase App, follow these steps:
1) Go to the "Purchase" module by clicking on its icon in the main dashboard or using the application menu.
2) Inside the Orders menu, click on "Purchase Orders." There, you'll see a list of existing purchase orders.
3) Find the specific purchase order for which you want to create a bill. Click on it to open.
4) In the purchase order form, you'll typically find an option to create a bill. This button is usually labeled "Create Bill".
5) After clicking the "Create Bill" button, a bill will be generated in “Draft” state based on the information from the purchase order.
To create a bill from the purchase order, please do contact us at email@example.com