How to create/edit and configure a Payment Method to the POS Shop?
To know how to do this, first login to your Metro ERP Application.
1) Navigate to Point of Sale > Configuration > Payment Methods
2) Create or edit the Payment Method. Examples of few methods are Hoolah, Grab pay, Visa, Paypal, Stripe etc.
3) To configure it to your POS Shop, navigate to Point of Sale > Dashboard > Click on settings (click on three dots link to view).
4) Add the Payment methods essential to your store.
5) Open the POS session and place an order.
6) You can observe to see the payment methods being added to chose for paying the order.
To get more details to log in to the system, please do contact us at email@example.com